LOCATION AND LOGISTICS
Due to Covid, all workshops are meeting online until further notice.
Here are a few practical details about where we are located, the meeting room, parking, how to get there by public transportation, what to bring, and refreshments:
- Location: Phoenix Theatre Annex, Fourth Floor, 414 Mason Street in San Francisco. The Annex is located downtown in the Native Sons Building next to the Ruby Skye nightclub, just off the intersection of Mason and Geary – about a block from Union Square.
- Parking. On-the-street parking is difficult but possible if you allow extra time. Low cost parking (as low as $10 for the day) is available at nearby garages on Mason, Shannon Court, and Jones.
- Public Transportation. Centrally located near Union Square in San Francisco, the workshop is easy to reach by MUNI. The closest BART stop is Powell Street.
- What to Bring. Writing tools – such as a laptop or notebook and pen – for the writing exercises plus any scene work you want read. You have the opportunity to present one scene each day, or a longer scene on one of the two days of the weekend. For the best reading, bring one copy of the scene per character and use a yellow marker to highlight the character’s lines.
- Refreshments. You may bring your own coffee, tea, soda, water, or light snacks.